NEACH Welcomes New Associate Members
CoNetrix, Lynn Group, Payment Authorities, Stout, and Superior Press join respected regional payments organization
Burlington, Mass., June 27, 2022 — The New England Automated Clearing House (NEACH) today announced that five new Associate Members joined its organization in the first half of 2022: CoNetrix, Lynn Group, Payment Authorities, Stout, and Superior Press.
NEACH’s Associate Membership program is geared toward organizations that provide payments-related services to the financial industry or originate payment transactions. Membership benefits include help with developing and implementing payments programs, professional development, national representation, and sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
The new members include:
- CoNetrix, which provides a variety of technology and security solutions, including network consulting, security vulnerability testing, IT Audits, risk management, compliance solutions, and managed services
- Lynn Group, providing payroll, employee benefits, and human resource solutions to small and mid-sized companies
- Payment Authorities, a payments technology advocate for merchants
- Stout, a global investment bank and advisory firm specializing in corporate finance, valuation, financial disputes, and investigations
- Superior Press, providing consolidated treasury solutions and service support for banks and their commercial business clients
“The payments world is evolving faster and faster, and the environment for our industry remains complex. The five companies who’ve recently joined NEACH as Associate Members understand the importance of staying apprised of all the changes in payments and using this knowledge to succeed. We are excited to work with them,” said NEACH President and CEO Sean Carter.
“Companies doing business in today’s dynamic payments space benefit greatly by aligning themselves with strong and knowledgeable organizations like NEACH. Associate membership provides opportunities to learn, grow, and forge new relationships,” said Elyssa Morgan, Vice President, Membership, NEACH.
For more than four decades, NEACH has provided hundreds of financial institutions in the Northeast with timely and accurate information about the payments system. And nationally, NEACH represents its members by working closely with other financial organizations on issues including best practices, strategy, and rules and product development. NEACH also offers its members educational programs in all aspects of the payments industry, as well as continuing education and professional development opportunities.
The New England Automated Clearing House (NEACH) is a non-profit association that helps members originate and receive ACH transactions, and provides products, services, education, and marketing to increase the acceptance, use and quality of electronic transactions. For more information or to join NEACH, visit neach.org.
Vice President, Marketing and Communication