Marketing & Communications Manager
JOB TITLE: Marketing & Communications Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Director Marketing Strategy & Communication
FSLA STATUS: Full time/exempt
The Marketing & Communications Manager will support the Association through activities relating to marketing, communication, and new product development. The primary focus is on supporting NEACH marketing and communications programs, including implementing product and services print/web/electronic campaign development, analytics/reporting, community management and copywriting. The Marketing & Communications Manager reports to the Senior Director, Marketing Strategy & Communication and interfaces with all product managers (and CEO as needed). Strong communication abilities (both verbal and written) with internal and external partners and the ability to self-edit/proofread are critical skills in the success of this role.
Principal Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Create clear, persuasive, and original content for marketing campaigns and collateral material for NEACH products and services
- Develop web content and write for other digital media (SEO, Social, Member Community Blog, etc.) ensuring that the content aligns with digital strategy
- Create results-oriented marketing initiatives and measure their success against product plans and service offerings, including education, conferences, and membership services
- Adhere to marketing policies and procedures to ensure marketing integrity
- Ensure all marketing is consistent with brand guidelines
- Maintain a process that measures the success of marketing initiatives
- Contribute information to the marketing budget process as required
- Provide support for communication plan developed by senior staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to Five years’ experience with proven track record of achievement in direct marketing, communications, writing
- Organization, project management skills, planning and execution on a timely basis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must work well in a team environment and interact easily with all levels of industry professionals
- Be flexible, strategic, committed and willing to seek input to achieve a goal
- Be innovative and flexible and enjoy your work
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and prioritize accordingly
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Bring energy and a positive attitude to your work
Work Environment (includes physical requirements):
- Independent regional/overnight travel by automobile required
- Lift moderate weight, including computers, and boxes of materials (mostly paper based)
- Must be able to sit at a desk and perform multiple office type duties on a regular basis
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Marketing and Communications Manager".
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Disclaimer: NEACH acts as a free-of-charge job posting service only and makes no recommendations regarding potential employers or employees. We are not responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of private employment. All hiring, scheduling, and compensation for job postings are handled directly between the individual and the employer. NEACH does not perform background checks on individuals applying for jobs, and we do not research the integrity of each organization or individual person who lists a job. We urge all individuals to perform due diligence when offering, applying for, or accepting private employment.