NEACH Announces New Board of Directors Executive Committee
Burlington, MA, May 26, 2021 – The New England Automated Clearing House (NEACH) is pleased to announce the Board of Directors Executive Committee for the 2021 – 2022 term:
- Stephen Roy, President & CEO, Tricorp F.C.U. – Chair,
- John Whittaker, First Vice President & Director of Marketing, North Easton Savings Bank – Vice-Chair,
- Scott Ambroceo, Senior Vice President, Administration & Operations, Coastal Heritage Bank - Treasurer,
- Patricia Mullin, Senior Vice President, Director of Treasury Management, Cambridge Trust Company - Secretary,
- Sean Carter, President & CEO, NEACH – ex-Officio.
“Congratulations to the newly-elected Executive Committee and my thanks to Steve Roy for his continued leadership as Board Chair,” said Sean Carter, President & CEO, NEACH. “With the leadership of the Executive Committee, support of the Board and dedicated work of our staff, NEACH continues to make significant inroads in moving our mission-driven agenda forward, including providing our members with the knowledge, support and industry representation necessary to succeed in a rapidly changing payments landscape.”
The NEACH Board of Directors is composed of 10-20 individuals from banks and credit unions, as well as one corporate member from a non-financial institution. The Board oversees the governance and administration of the organization and addresses topics of strategic and operational significance to NEACH and its members. In selecting its Board and Executive Committee members, NEACH seeks diversity of experience and background.
The New England Automated Clearing House (NEACH) is a non-profit association that helps members originate and receive ACH transactions, and provides products, services, education, and marketing to increase the acceptance, use and quality of electronic transactions. For more information, visit neach.org.
Vice President, Marketing and Communication