About the Certificate
Designed for those with little experience in the payments system, the Introduction to ACH Certificate provides a preliminary review of the ACH Network, including formatting requirements, the ACH rules and introductory courses in risk, exception processing and government payments. To earn this certificate, nine (9) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Strengthen skills to effectively handle payments risk with a deeper understanding of the ACH Network
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
- Demonstrate to employers’ higher level of payments expertise
- Standard Entry Class Codes and the Rules that Govern Them (1 credit)
- RDFI Exceptions 101 (1 credit)
- Government Payments for New Employees (1 credit)
- Introduction to ACH Exception Processing for New Employees (1 credit)
- Introduction to Risk for New Employees (1 credit)
- Roles and Relationships- RDFI (1 credit)
- Roles and Relationships-ODFI (1 credit)
- The Basics of File Formatting for New Employees (1 credit)
- Short, Short Version of the Green Book (1 credit)
Requirements & Instructions
This certificate requires the completion of nine (9) credits from the NEACH Education Program. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from the start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $195 Per Course (Members)
- $130 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP, APRP, NCP
Senior Vice President, Operations
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
** One-time Administration Fee. The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,300 – a savings of 33%!
*** Upon completion you will receive a Certificate of Completion via USPS to the address we have listed on file.