About the Certificate
Designed for personnel to gain exposure and knowledge of ACH Compliance, this certificate provides insight into the complex aspects of the ACH Network, such as the importance of Risk Assessments, exception handling, reclamations, BSA and AML as it relates to ACH. To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
- Demonstrate to employers a higher level of payments expertise
- ACH Exception Handling for ODFIs
- BSA Basics for ACH and Payment Professionals
- Common Audit Issues in New England
- Compliance Day
- Reclamations: Commercial Vs. Government
- Short, Short Version of the Green Book
- BSA Updates
- All About Audits and Risk Assessments
- AML—Alleviating the Risk
- Reversals and Your Role in Them
- ODFI vs RDFI Audit Requirement
- Whose Dead Anyway?
- Bits and Bytes
- What Code Do I Use? CIE, WEB, P2P?
Requirements & Instructions
This certificate requires the completion of ten (10) credits from the NEACH Education Program. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from the start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $195 Per Course (Members)
- $130 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP, NCP
Vice President, Education
* One-time fee
**The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,300 – a savings of 33%