About the Certificate
Designed for personnel to expand their knowledge on Risk Management topics in the ACH Network, this certificate provides training on Originator on-boarding, audits, fraud mitigation and the importance of exposure limits. To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes;
- Strengthen skills to effectively handle payments risk with a deeper understanding of the ACH Network;
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) and Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP);
- Demonstrate to employers higher level of payments expertise.
- All On-Board! Payment On-Boarding (1 credit)
- Managing Operational Risk (1 credit)
- Risk and Fraud Roundtable (2 credits)
- ACH Audit Requirements, Are You Ready? (2 credits)
- Common Gaps in ACH Risk Management Program (1 credit)
- ACH Fraud: The Rules and Beyond (1 credit)
- Are Originators Meeting Your Risk Appetite? (1 credit)
- Where is a Third Party? The Where’s Waldo Game of Payments (1 credit)
- How to Talk to Your Originators (1 credit)
Requirements & Instructions
This certificate requires the completion of ten (10) credits from the NEACH Education Program. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from the start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $225 Per Course (Members)
- $150 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP, APRP, NCP
Senior Vice President, Operations
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
** One-time Administration Fee. The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,500.
*** Upon completion you will receive a digital Certificate of Completion. If you do not receive this certificate, please contact NEACH at email@example.com.