About the Certificate
Designed for personnel who want to expand their knowledge on Risk Management in the ACH network, this certificate provides training on originator on-boarding, audits, fraud mitigation and the importance of exposure limits. The track is great for ACH personnel that are responsible for risk mitigation or Risk Assessment creation. To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
- Demonstrate to employers a higher level of payments expertise
- All On Board! Originator On-Boarding
- ACH Originator and TPS Audits
- There’s Snow, There’s Rain, There’s Wind, Oh My!
- Where’s A Third Party? The Where’s Waldo Game of Payments
- All About Audits and Risk Assessments!
- Common Gaps in ACH Risk Management Program
- Importance of Exposure Limits
- Risk Day
- Return Rates—Let’s Calculate
- Using Technology to Mitigate Risk and Fraud
- ACH Fraud
- What Code Do I Use? CIE, WEB, P2P?
Requirements & Instructions
This certificate requires the completion of ten (10) credits from the NEACH Education Program. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from the start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $195 Per Course (Members)
- $130 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP, NCP
Vice President, Education
* One-time fee
**The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,300 – a savings of 33%