About the Certificate
Designed for RDFI operations personnel, the RDFI ACH Operations Certificate provides a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of receiving entries. To earn this certificate, nine (9) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Strengthen skills to effectively handle payments risk with a deeper understanding of the ACH Network
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
- Demonstrate to employers a higher level of payments expertise
- Common Audit Issues in New England
- Consumer vs Corporate Accounts— Why Does it Matter?
- Industry Update
- RDFI Exceptions 101
- RDFI Exceptions 201
- Roles and Relationships-RDFI
- Reclamations: Commercial vs Government
- Short, Short Version of the Green Book
- ACH Rules: Where Does it Say That?
- Sticky Situations Handling Consumer ACH Disputes
Requirements & Instructions
To earn this certificate, nine (9) credits must be earned, made up of required and elective sessions. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from the start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $195 Per Course (Members)
- $130 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP, NCP
Vice President, Education
* One-time fee
**The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,300 – a savings of 33%!