About the Certificate
Designed for ODFI operations personnel, the ODFI ACH Operations Certificate will provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of originating entries. To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Strengthen skills to effectively handle payments risk with a deeper understanding of the ACH Network
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
- Demonstrate to employers a higher level of payments expertise
- All On Board! Originator On-Boarding
- How to Talk to Your Originators
- ACH Exception Handling for ODFIs
- Compliance Day
- Importance of Exposure Limits
- Reversals and Your Role in Them
- Industry Update
- Authorizations, What to Provide?
- Roles and Relationships-ODFI
- Same-Day ACH: Opportunities are Here
- Cash Management: A User's Perspective
- Do Your Originator's Meet Your Risk Appetite?
- Where’s a Third Party? The Where’s Waldo Game of Payments
- Bits and Bytes
Requirements & Instructions
To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned, made up of required and elective sessions. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from the start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $195 Per Course (Members)
- $130 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP, NCP
Vice President, Education
* One-time fee
**The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,300 – a savings of 33%!