About the Certificate
Designed for ODFI operations personnel. The ODFI ACH Operations Certificate provides a comprehensive overview of the fundamental of originating entries. To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Strengthen skills to effectively handle payments risk with a deeper understanding of the ACH Network
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
- Demonstrate to employers a higher level of payments expertise
- All on Board! Payment On-Boarding (1 credit)
- How to Talk to Your Originators? (1 credit)
- 2020 Industry Update (1 credit)
- ACH Exception Handling for ODFIs (1 credit)
- Compliance Day (2 credit)
- Roles and Relationships-ODFI (1 credit)
- Importance of Exposure Limits (1 credit)
- Reversals and Your Role in Them (1 credit)
- Authorizations, What to Provide? (1 credit)
- Managing Operational Risk (1 credit)
- Common Audit Issues in New England (1 credit)
- Are Your Originators Meeting your Risk Appetite (1 credit)
- Where’s a Third Party? The Where’s Waldo Game of Payments (1 credit)
- Bits and Bytes (1 credit)
Requirements & Instructions
This certificate requires the completion of ten (10) credits from the NEACH Education Program. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from the start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $195 Per Course (Members)
- $130 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP, APRP, NCP
Senior Vice President, Operations
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
** One-time Administration Fee. The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,300 – a savings of 33%!
*** Upon completion you will receive a Certificate of Completion via USPS to the address we have listed on file.