About the Certificate
Designed for personnel with some experience in the ACH Network, the Advanced ACH Operations Certificate provides insight into the complex aspects of the ACH Network, such as the importance of Risk Assessments, return rate calculations, international payments and reversals. To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Strengthen skills to effectively handle payments risk with a deeper understanding of the ACH Network
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
- Demonstrate to employers higher level of payments expertise
- Risks and Rewards of ACH B2B Payments
- Compliance Day
- Importance of Exposure Limits
- Reversals and Your Role in Them
- Risk Day
- BSA: What's Hot in Payments
- RDFI Exceptions 201
- Roles and Relationships–ODFI
- Roles and Relationships–RDFI
- Third-Party Sender Audits: What, Why, When!
- Industry Update
- Where’s a Third Party? The Where’s Waldo Game of Payments
- Sticky Situations Handling Consumer ACH Disputes
- Reclamations: Commercial vs. Government
Requirements & Instructions
To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned, made up of required and elective sessions. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $195 Per Course (Members)
- $130 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP
Vice President, Education
* One-time fee
**The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,300 – a savings of 33%!