About the Certificate
Designed for personnel with some experience in the ACH Network, the Advanced ACH Operations Certificate provides insight into the complex aspects of the ACH Network, such as the importance of Risk Assessments, return rate calculations, international payments and reversals. To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Strengthen skills to effectively handle payments risk with a deeper understanding of the ACH Network
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
- Demonstrate to employers higher level of payments expertise
- Common Gaps in ACH Risk Management Program (1 credit)
- Risk and Fraud Roundtable (2 credit)
- 2020 Industry Update (1 credit)
- RDFI Exceptions 201 (1 credit)
- Compliance Day (2 credit)
- Roles and Relationships-ODFI (1 credit)
- Roles and Relationships-RDFI (1 credit)
- Importance of Exposure Limits (1 credit)
- Reversals and Your Role in Them (1 credit)
- FFIEC and BCP: Are you Prepared? (1 credit)
- Managing Risk when implementing a new product (1 credit)
- Where’s a Third Party? The Where’s Waldo Game of Payments (1 credit)
- ACH Audit Requirements, Are You Ready? (1 credit)
- Sticky Situations Handling Consumer ACH Disputes (1 credit)
Requirements & Instructions
This certificate requires the completion of ten (10) credits from the NEACH Education Program. Upon completion of each course, an on-line evaluation must be completed to verify participation. Successful completion of each evaluation is required to receive a NEACH Certificate. Participants have two years from the start date to complete certificate requirements.
Cost of Registration
Each NEACH ACH Certificate Program costs:
- $100 Administration Fee*
- $195 Per Course (Members)
- $130 Per Course Education Club Pricing**
For more information, please contact:
Sandy Ortins, AAP, APRP, NCP
Senior Vice President, Operations
*Please note that the access information will be sent to you in a separate email upon receipt of payment. Access information and support are only provided during normal business hours.
** One-time Administration Fee. The NEACH Education Club provides members with the best value in payments education for a fraction of the cost. Mix and match ten events, annually, for $1,300 – a savings of 33%!
*** Upon completion you will receive a Certificate of Completion via USPS to the address we have listed on file.