Financial institutions often lack the staff and resources needed to develop a comprehensive self-analysis of their ACH risk management program and the knowledge of how this program rates against similar institutions and against regulatory expectations. NEACH's ACH Risk Rating Tool helps financial institutions overcome these challenges.
This Tool compares the answers to simple Yes/No questions against pre-established risk management controls to create an accurate report with a residual risk rating for defined threats. Populated with current industry data, this robust tool also indicates how your institution's risk management efforts compare to similarly situated institutions by volume and asset size.
Questions Derived From:
- OCC 2006-39-ACH Risk Management Guidance
- OCC Bulletin 2013-29 and FIL-43-2013
- FFIEC Retail Payment Systems IT Examination Handbook
- FFIEC updated guidance to Internet Banking
- NACHA Operating Rules
- Helpful hints for seamless navigation
- Glossary, Instructions, and Document Preparation list available for download
- Access to industry benchmarking data
- Confidential reports sortable by Asset Size, Volume and, if applicable, Number of Corporate Originators
- 12-month access to the report feature
- Online, self-paced, and user-friendly
- Unique username and password for multi-use across the institution